Notes on bookings
Please read through this part before you make a reservation:
1. Please check with us if you are not sure of room types, or any concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Guests in female 6-bed dorm is limited to female guests only. Male Guests’ reservations on female 6-bed dorm will be taken as No-show on arrival date, and there will be no refund of deposit.
3. Deposit should be settled in two days after booking. We will release the bed/room if you fail to pay deposit within 2 days, and your booking will be automatically cancelled without further notice.
4. If you pay with wire transfer or ATM, please send us a message in Email or Facebook Fans Page of the last 5 digits of the account number you used, so that we can confirm your reservation.
Reservation Change, Postpone and Cancellation Policy
Note: The cancellation policy here applies on reservations made with us directly. If you make reservations through online booking travel agencies, you can only modify or cancel your reservation with them.
Reservation change: Please email to us to check availability at email@example.com
Postpone: Your deposit is effective within future 365 days from your original arrival date, and it expires after 365 days with no refund. You can postpone your reservation twice at most within future 365 days.
(1) 7 days before arrival: You can either choose to postpone dates, or get 50% of the rent as refund.
(2) 3 days before arrival: You can either choose to postpone dates, or get 30% of the rent as refund.
(3) 1 day before arrival: No refund, but you can postpone your arrival date.
(4) On the arrival date: No refund.
(5) If the Hualien County Government announced it’s day-off due to typhoon on the arrival date: 100% refund.
1. Check-in time is 3pm-11pm, and check-out time is 7am-11am.
2. Arrival after 11pm is taken as No-show at No refund.
3. Please show us your passport and pay the rent of your total stay upon check-in. Please leave the pillow and the quilt on the bed, and return the key of your locker to us upon check-out time. Charges may be applied for incidentals and/or damages by Guests.
4. Please keep valuables with you. We will NOT be responsible for your lost in the locker and in the room.
5. Smoking, eating, drinking and making noise to disturb other guests is prohibited in the room. Please use an earphone when listening to music. Please lower your volume after 10pm.
6. We need your cooperation to leave all guests a good environment during your stay. Any behavior that against this notes and/or considered as affecting others is prohibited. When this applies, we may ask you stop, or check out immediately without any refund of the rent.
7. We do not provide tooth brushes, tooth pastes and towels.
8. Please keep your volume down after 10pm. Lights off time: 11pm.